This has been a bad week for the Bush administration:
- Former U.S. Surgeon General testifies to Congress that the Bushies put politics before public health;
- Micheal Moore demands CNN’s Wolf Blitzer answer the big question we’ve all been wondering, “Where was the media when the Bushies were stretching the truth?”;
- Bush puppets in Iraq are alarmed that Americans are starting to demand an exit strategy;
- The NAACP says the Bush administration hasn’t done much for African Americans;
- People are getting peeved that the Bush White House is trying to block a health plan for uninsured children;
- Americans don’t like Bush’s pardoning of Scooter Libby; and
- Bush’s approval rating is at 29%!
Who wants to bet Bush takes August off and heads to his Texas Ranch?