I ran into a friend from LA this weekend and she asked me to write a follow-up review of my initial iPhone review, so here goes:
- I am now inseparable from my iPhone, and if I could implant it I probably would
- the battery life is a bit of pain but considering how much I use it (commute, work, gym, home, etc) I’m not surprised
- some podcasts can’t be viewed/listened to via the iPhone (very irritating)
- I wish you could type emails when the device is in landscape mode, but alas, not yet
- no cut and paste (another iPhone user I ran into this weekend, reminded me of this shortcoming)
- the camera is waaaaaaay better than I expected, and as you can tell by my blog, a very popular tool for me
- the web browser is amazing but slow when not connected to WiFi
- phone quality is great and SMSing is a pure joy
- the map feature has been VERY useful on many occasions but there have been a couple of times that something I knew was there didn’t appear…maybe a glitch?
Overall assessment….STILL LOVE IT though I am excited for the next software update which we’ve been hearing about forever and some are saying will arrive mid-August. Looks like many of the updates will solve most of my tech concerns.
Leave a Reply