I love my iPhone but this is my wish list..I know, I know, there is already a wish list being voted by the citizens of the web but this is mine:
- a video camera feature & video chat (we know it’s possible);
- full integration with Outlook servers (I need work email);
- easier syncing (my PC still has problems with big files);
- more memory (like 100 GB);
- more battery life (like 5 days);
- use it as a credit card;
- use it as my house key;
- syncing contacts with my Gmail account;
- a bluetooth headset should be default with every unit (iPhone should also have complete bluetooth capabilties); and
- apps for PicassaWeb, Flickr, Facebook (the iPhone tailored website is a good start), LinkedIn and Google Reader.
Here is Jeffrey Zeldman’s list of what iPhone 2.0 will do…the list is VERY impressive but it still doesn’t help my battery life.