I think it was worth it to wake up early Sunday morning and dash across town to hear fellow bloggers shoot the shit about the art blogosphere (aka Art Bloggers Panel at the Red Dot art fair).
It was a lively discussion that touched upon blogger ethics (essentially none), technical issues (stats, tools, etc.), how to make money from it (jump cut to everyone scratching their heads in confusion) and criticism vs. reporting on art blogs (I say blow up the boundaries).
View my complete Flickr set here.
Btw, the panelists were:
- galleryist/critic Edward Winkleman of Edward_Winkleman
- critic/writer Carol Diehl of Art Vent
- journalist/flâneur Carolina Miranda of C-Monster
- critic/flâneur Paddy Johnson of Art Fag City
- painter/critic Sharon Butler of Two Coats of Paint
- artist/critic Joanne Mattera of JoanneMattera (moderator)
Leave a Reply